Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Starting to Make Changes

Lately I've been thinking of what I want and who I want to be and wow is there a lot of things I need to work on. I want to be a fun person, not have fear about alcohol and parties and meeting new people. I want to go out and do teenage things, kiss boys, go on dates, make friends, take day trips. I don't want to feel like an adult, like I feel now. I want to get in trouble for staying out past curfew and wear risky outfits that make me feel happy. I want to have a lot of friends and always something to do on a friday night. I want my mom to be glad that I'm not always home and let me go out and do whatever. So many things that are currently unchangeable due to my circumstances and must wait until college but I am so impatient. Some things will need to be changed now, and here I am working on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment