Saturday, March 29, 2014

Finally it's over

     So the time has come when the yearbook is pretty much done, THANK GOD. I don't know if I could have taken it any longer. Although there are still a couple pages left, I know nothing about them so I can't possibly finish them; plus, I finished a solid 11 spreads yesterday. 
     On the brighter side, I sent in my housing contract today! I am trying to get into the FIG housing which would be the best and most amazing thing ever, but I am also looking at the FYE as my back up, if they let me even put in a back up. The interesting thing is that they don't have us choose a roommate or even roommate search, they just pair us up. I kind of like that though because then I won't be in a rush to find someone and hope that they will fit well with me you know?
     I have been eating like a big pile of crap so I can't even feel my stomach it hurts so bad. Maybe I will go make a sandwich and that'll make me feel better.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment