Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Good dayz... hooray

Today was a solid 9. I wasn't too exhausted this morning, I did amazing on my math quiz, decided by Plan B for college and had an amazing time at the gym. I did my work out that I found online; it's just a couple different ab exercises followed by cardio. Since I can not seem to find my running shoes, I did the "ski machine" or whatever it is, I call it hell. That thing is KILLER. I could honestly only do a solid 6 minutes on it and then I thought I was going to die; this was probably because I did a ton of squats before it and that is what I plan to blame it on, haha. Also, some cutie pie boys were at the gym today, although they did not look at me since I look like a hot mess, but that is okay since one day I will be a solid rock of hot body and it'll be okay. I ate pretty well today too, not too carb heavy, except for the awesome pop corn I am eating now but it's okay because it's gluten free. 

Well, this lucky chick has word at 5 and I smell like post-gym, blech. Gotta get my pretty on and sell my booty off.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment