Monday, March 24, 2014

So, I've Committed

This is it! I have committed to Sonoma State University in Nor Cal. I could not be more excited about making the beautiful wine country my new home! I am paying my dues today and will hopefully get my housing contract on Friday so that I can get a place that I like. I am very nervous about possible roommates being kind of weird but Sonoma is no Georgia Southern so hopefully most of the people that go there will be down to earth and laid back. As long as I have a place with my own room and bathroom though, I will be A OK. 

I have to make my way back to the lady doctor for a lower abdominal ultrasound... I am so excited (said no one ever). The good news is that I hopefully don't work at all this week and I can actually rest and stay off my feet, except when I am working out. I leave for California super soon and I am going to color my hair lighter, visit Sonoma, and see an old friend or two. Time off is exactly what I need right now after so much school work and work work. My 8 hour shift Saturday absolutely killed me, but I am recovering other than the fact that I am completely not reacting to my birth control.

For now I am watching Bates Motel and I am telling you now it is rather f'ed up. It is rather mind boggling and makes you feel super weird about things yet here I am like 4 episodes later still watching it. Maybe I should change back to Desperate Housewives or read Divergent... yeah Divergent sounds amazing actually.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment